KERNPUNKT is an independent publisher of literary fiction, science fiction, historical fiction, and children's books.
We enjoy symbolism, non-traditional plots, unique characters, taboo, and experimentation.
We don't subscribe to the idea that formulaic writing is good writing. We like "challenging".
In short, we value art over entertainment.
The point of KERNPUNKT is to discover the heart of unique literature and art.
• Jesi Buell, Editor-in-Chief
• Karlee Myers, Managing Editor
• Chelle Corona, Editor
• Denice Kondik, Marketing
• Melanie Oliva, Editorial Intern
• Alana I. Capria's Mother Walked Into the Lake is forthcoming in December 2017
• Claire Åkebrand's The Field is White: A Novel is forthcoming in October 2017 //
• Join us next Tuesday for a special event celebrating the release of our 1st ebook